Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

server 30 1 month 1 week ago #8538

Hi Frank,
server 30 is running great, no issues, crashes, script is responding fast. All like it should be. Maybe you will consider putting bigger map again? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

server 30 1 month 1 week ago #8539

Haha, happy to hear the script is running as it should again.

I do notice that server 30 is more popular now, but the moment I will put a bigger map on that server again, the server WILL get resource issues again :-(
I hate to say it, but I don’t think its a good idea to put a bigger map on it…

I am going on holiday this upcoming monday and prefer good running servers without issues :-) hope you understand?

server 30 1 month 1 week ago #8540

Maybe when you will have more time to eventually react if something happens you will give it a try? :) serv is running the best in my time of playing on it, and it had issues after making the smaller map (so maybe it wasn't connected with map size but the server hdd issues you had resolved?).

server 30 1 month 6 days ago #8543

Ok Max1988, I have enlarged the map from 1024x1024 to 2048x1024. The only option within OpenTTD is to go from 1024 to 2048.

This is the original map size which we had before all the problems, I hope it will be ok now for everyone.
Please note though that the loading times will double when starting a new game, this is due to the script calculating all town stats and all other things.

Hope this will work, let me know if there are issues.

Best,

Frank

Last edit: by Frank.
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 server 30 - Page 6 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.