Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

server 30 1 month 2 weeks ago #8524

Thanks for the report Max,

The implementation of the "new" version of Aphid's CB was done VERY quickly, since I had different stuff to do this weekend, but hated that it was not working properly :D
I will take a look if I can improve things further.

Looking at the logs I don't see crashes though, but I did notice at some point when I joined server 30 that I couldn't claim a town anymore... strange!

Will keep you posted!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

server 30 1 month 2 weeks ago #8525

By "crashed" I meant stopped working/responding, and game needed to be restarted trough !voterestart. You can claim a town but script will respond after few minutes (sometimes up to 5), which made me a 2 games in need to claim a different town when placing hq after start growing and script responded after town had more than 500 pop. All things the script does with huge lag, powerfunded town can have 12k pop and script doesn't demand petrol yet, not talking about alcohol

server 30 1 month 2 weeks ago #8527

I need to investigate far more than I expected. Need to check what changed between the one that we had running previously and the one that is available for download now. Maybe I can fix the old script with some code of the new one, but still retain the quick gameplay...

It will take some time though before I have a result.

server 30 1 month 1 week ago #8534

Hi Frank, will you find some time to look at the script settings in server 30?
This script is really annoying with checking the demands/deliveries so rarely, and making the game ridiculously easy with multiplying them.
Last game even gave me loose in the game that I won and could get the record time, assigning the win to the player who managed to grow his town over 14k pop while I had over 16k and was waiting about 5 minutes for script to check the score. Game 5942, looks funny in score table :)

server 30 1 month 1 week ago #8535

Hi Max,

Unfortunately at this moment I am extremely busy at work, therefore I can’t focus on the script right now.
I will try at some point to fix the bugs in the script which we had running previously, then the gameplay “should” be back to normal. Until that time I will leave the current script running, although its annoying (I know)!

server 30 1 month 5 days ago #8536

Ok, I have placed back the old script on server30, but commented out the part that gave errors.

Let's see how the script keeps up now. The part that I commented out was about the townwindow specifying what demands it needs, so just use the goal window for now (if you didn't already ;-) ).

Hope it won't crash now anymore, I will keep an eye. Please let me know here if it still crashes.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 server 30 - Page 5 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.