Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

server 30 2 months 5 days ago #8495

you drove me crazy with server 30...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

server 30 2 months 5 days ago #8496

Server 30 is not having any technical issues like used to, but it stuck on repeating the same map over again.
[edit] I don't know if you reacted so fast or it fixed by itself, but it got a new map now.

Last edit: by Max1988.

server 30 2 months 4 days ago #8498

I tried to fix it this morning. I had shut down the server and removed the generation_seed setting in the config file.
The server did receive a new map, but again it seems to repeat the same seed over and over again.

Will check if I can fix it when the server is empty.

Edit: you can check the current running map seed number by using the command !seed in-game.
With this command you can see that currently the number is the same in every game. Will find out why eventually :-)

Last edit: by Frank.

server 30 2 months 4 days ago #8501

We also encountered a bug that crashed our clients this morning; if two winners are eligible on the same tick, when it goes to check it will crash.
Maybe forward on to the CB plugin maker? Haha.

Good to see more players, more activity, more Frank :)

server 30 2 months 4 days ago #8502

Yeah, the Cb plugin maker of server 30 is Aphid. I had some contact with him in the past and made things fit for purpose for the server controller which BTPro (and N-ice) community is still using, but don’t think he is currently active anymore in development of OpenTTD gamescripts.

I also don’t have much time anymore like I used to unfortunately. Life hits hard when kids come around the corner ? but I will do my best to keep maintaining things. In the meantime the guys of Citynova and N-Ice are very much busy with development on the customized client, so all hail them. Hopefully we can migrate soon to the latest OpenTTD version.

server 30 2 months 4 days ago #8503

Thanks Frank.

Also, game just finished, restarted with same map :(

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 server 30 - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.