Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Application - glitchdetector 11 years 2 weeks ago #1737

In-game name: glitchdetector
Time-zone: GMT+1
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: No.
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them: Yes I do.
What times are you most active?: (GMT+1) Around 5PM - 9PM.
I am able to browse the forums most of the day, but connecting to a game server, I am not quite sure how the schools network-limits would react to.
Sex [Male/Female] : Male
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?:
I am mature (This has been confirmed by far too many people all around the internet), and people tend to suit themselves playing with me.
I usually greet most people when they connect, and I often hold conversations with the other players.
Not that this is important for a moderator, but I would just like to point out my way of being social to keep players around.

Why I wanted to become one is simply the fact that I am interested in being a contribute to the community.
My english is not terrible, not that I can say it's perfect, but at least nobody seems to have a problem with it.

In my experience with the servers, I tend to see a few small rulebreakers,
I can easily handle the situation by telling the one who broke the rule that they did it, and they usually fix it or revert whatever they did.

I do not really have to become a moderator, although I would like to become part of the staff here at BTPro.nl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by glitchdetector.

Re: Application - glitchdetector 11 years 2 weeks ago #1742

glitchdetector, thank you for your application! You keep a regular presence on on IRC and (for what I've seen) a friendly/helpfull player ingame.

Keep around on IRC and we'll talk better :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Application - glitchdetector - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.