TOPIC:

Does anyone even work here 2 months 1 week ago #8422

In-game name:
kraFtzu

Time-zone:
GMT+1

Poland

Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:
Yes, I was maybe a little arrogant intermediate player who enjoyed 2 things the most - learning more about the game and building cool stuff - getting unfairly ahead in the game does not interest me and I got accused of just that - rating pushing. I did not fully understood the accusation and did not want to hear it so I kept pushing and trying to defend my build (was just 2 stations) and insisted on explaining the reasoning and intent behind my awsome network but Tomate did not want to hear it and that was it.
Oh, btw - I do understand the issue today and I see how I was benefiting from my setup by having a good rating - but hey - maybe the local authorities were pleased how efficiently I ran the network, therefore, resulting in good press. It took place on the FIRS CB server where I just couldn't help myself not to use the automatic refitting, conditional orders, complex production chains and spaghetti network - I still hold the opinion that my intents were pure but I respect the ban I have learned from it. I am more than happy to bother a community official to discuss legality of occasional fishy idea going through my head =)

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them:
I read them every other day and try to help others understand and respect them. I agree not only to follow but to lead by example! =D

What times are you most active?:
Afternoon and evenings, often late into the night / next morning

Sex [Male/Female] :
Male

Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?:
It's not that I want to be a mod - I just want to help, share some laugh, teach some rascals and hopefully learning a thing or two myself - I don't see it as a long term thing (yet) - I will have a lot of free time in the coming several weeks and - one way or another - decided to spend it here with my favorite game and community =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wacko1976

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does anyone even work here 2 months 1 week ago #8423

I'll let Frank read up on this application.
I don't decide

Does anyone even work here 2 months 1 week ago #8424

I'll let Frank read up on this application.
I don't decide
The following user(s) said Thank You: kraFtzu

Does anyone even work here 2 months 1 week ago #8429

A bit of a false start on my part ... Please, pass it on but ... well, I am not withdrawing the offer, it's just that after that long break 3 days into my comeback I find myself misinterpreting some of the rules and would like to just ease in over maybe one more week but mainly through the joy of playing the game again to my surprise I created this over the top, absurdly ridiculous persona for myself and while I can't win any games I did win a few friends who fuel this madness even more so while I am still trying to regain some of past skills and learn to use the new client I just can't see myself exhibiting any level of professionalism when resolving issues on behalf of the team. Unless it's not required at all, please postpone my application till the next week so that the excitement and fooling around can drop down to more manageable levels =)
Thank you!
Never thought I would ever be unable to contain myself over something like this buy here we are =)

Does anyone even work here 2 months 1 week ago #8430

Guys, I’m currently on a break and willl be back nexr week :-) will get back to you then!

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Does anyone even work here - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.