Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Application to become a Mod/Admin 5 years 11 months ago #6572

In-game name: LexusGris
Time-zone: GMT
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: Never
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them: I read them to other people and always follow them myself
What times are you most active?:Weekend Mornings from 0600 >
Sex [Male/Female] :Male
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?: I love OTTD and have played it for years, its my go to game to relax and distract me from the everyday. I mainly play city builders and regulalrly encourage and give out tips and advice, I have managed to remain in the top 100 since score reset and plan to remain there, i sadly cant deovte the time to get into top 50.

I love it when we have new players join the ranked servers and talking things through with them, i love playing more compeatitve games against seasoned players, and i always encourage fairness and compliment winners and commiserate losers, I am also a massive one for everyone having a fair chance to play.

Sadly there are some people who dont play this game for the same reason the rest of us do and i want to be able to help contribute to keeping these individuals off the servers and protecting the community as well as helping and guiding it. I have reached a point now, that i feel the only way to contribute as fully as i want to, is to become a Mod/Admin.

So, ST2, Wacko, Anni, and all the rest of you lovely people whom i have met and played and learned from, what do you think?

regards

Paul "LexusGris" Turton
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Application to become a Mod/Admin 5 years 11 months ago #6573

hello LexusGris :)
Thank you very much for your application.
As noticed in other applications, IRC presence is very inportant. Check details here . We can help on the setup of a dedicated IRC client, in case you need.
There you can see how other admins act and we can talk about the basics. And feel free to ask any doubts you have on IRC channels ^^

See you soon :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Application to become a Mod/Admin - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.