Have fun! (the faster new me ;) )
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Saber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Saber.

Giving a new 'start' to OpenTTD gaming.. 6 years 5 months ago #6178

I must admit it's a fast gameplay but I wonder why post it here when, and you Saber, knows that the concept of it breaks a bunch of our server rules and, some satellites, even the /r/reddit rules, because are only to gain distance and get more profit.

I know that you want to showoff on how fast you build but, at least, you could refer that was a game with a different set of rules. The fact that you didn't even post it on /r/reddit tells me something, that I'll keep to myself by respect of the player you once were!

I know many players will enjoy to watch (even myself) but remember, there's servers where the rules are to be respected and the admin team works on that way, for the sake of fair play. So, if you post something here that violates our server rules, I expected that you, at least, mentioned it. As you possible would understand, I prefer to don't have videos on BTPro (or links) that violates our own rules. There's proper places to your showoff that not our forum.

With all the respect for your skills, I have my sandbox's too where I play as I want and, sometimes, with faster decisions and build time then you... and, last but not the least, I don't post videos bragging about it!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Giving a new 'start' to OpenTTD gaming.. 6 years 5 months ago #6179

Painful to watch, breaking so many rules :/ :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Giving a new 'start' to OpenTTD gaming.. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.