Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Possible END of BTPro OpenTTD Community 3 years 3 months ago #7413

Thank you for all your replies guys. We also have received a few donations with which we can continue for a while again :-)
I will prepare a clean sheet for 2021 shortly, which will automatically start counting the moment 2021 begins in the Netherlands (GMT+1) :-)

Hope you keep on enjoying the servers. i will try to make some amendments in the number of servers, but will create a seperate topic about that shortly.

Thanks again.

Frank
Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: cortex, mwise, Chalea, Globus, harigfruit, tomb
  • Frank
  • Frank's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 373
The topic has been locked.

Possible END of BTPro OpenTTD Community 3 years 3 months ago #7431

Hey guys,
I know I haven't been able to play much in the last couple years, but wanted to make a couple suggestions and possible points of interest.
I realize these may have already been discussed, but thought some might help.
I recently came across the app and wondered if the servers are accessible through the app? The app may also bring additional interest.(EDIT) i see this is possible...
Are admin/moderator function available by a phone connection? This may also bring additional ways for others to help admin.
To help stop trolling, can regulars be given limited temp ban or other functions which would be reviewed by admins.
VIP/Lifetime status, can they be split into smaller payments to help others be able to achieve those and get the status once fully donated?
I hope these help.
There are some great regulars here and it will be great to play again with Utslagsnes, Metro, and maybe even ST2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
Last edit: by Blackhawk. Reason: Edit info

Possible END of BTPro OpenTTD Community 3 years 2 months ago #7515

ST2, Frank - Thank You. Thank You for amazing job that effect is our community. You should known- even if server will should down fore ever- we (community) will allways remamber Yous profensionality, involvement and... big hearth. I have got pleasure to enjoy masterpiece You created. and I will allways remamber You.

Wacko i love You too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, tomb

Possible END of BTPro OpenTTD Community 3 years 2 months ago #7516

Thank you for the kind words Vladimir Putin :-) Much appreciated.

We have decided to continue with the community. I have received so many hearth warming comments that I decided to at least keep everything running.
According to most comments it doesn't really matter that there are not much moderators present, since most of the people didn't experience any trouble during gameplay. Furthermore the plugins and the website have been programmed to maintain itself, so not much work on that side either for me :-)

Will keep it online as long as possible and for as long as people still enjoy it. When additional money is required I will let everyone know and make it possible to donate, but for now we are good :-)

Thanks again and see you hopefully on the servers :-)

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: dodger007, Globus, DNK, tomb, Tankos
  • Frank
  • Frank's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 373
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Possible END of BTPro OpenTTD Community - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.