Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #180

Yep; sounds good to me. If he doesn't continue to bully me, and assuming he does not cheat, then there won't be any axes to grind.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #181

Hi Peter :)

To complete the story, (I'm sure that admins can double check with the chat log)

First game
1. One-way train, yes I did it.
2. I told everyone that I was gonna shut down my company before the end reaches.
3. Peter and Teckers continued to complain, so I changed my mind.
4. I stopped all of my trains for 3 years, and fixed every rail and train so that it does not teleport.
5. I asked if they want more suspend (3~5 years) for the punishment, no response for that.

Second game
1. It was a normal game and I was leading.
2. Peter deleted my good-unloading-station's town, which is against the rule I believe.
4. I concluded that this man might be fun to talk with.

Third game
1. Had fun talking.

Last edit: by kkimlabs.

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #182

well, my first post around!!!

1st... hi all :)

2nd: i stop reading here:
"First game
1. One-way train, yes I did it."
because after that it's only a 'rule breaker/exploit user' excuses.
and then i want to say this: there's no need for a rule to that because if don't understand "Don't cheat to advance yourself within the game." stated in wiki.openttd.org/Multiplayer_Rules, i'll be truly angry about "rules understanding/exploit usage" and sad because no one could explain it (wich i think no explanation needed).
Because if you start stating as this: ""Teleportation" is NOT allowed. For example: You can not make a 1 way train line and sell your train upon arrival to create a new one in the beginning of the line! Trains should go BOTH ways!" you must think that some players will sell some wagons and train (or whatever other transport type... lacking in rules.... will make all way back - this includes changing for cheaper locomotives. Yep, players are creative and it's impossible to controll them all.

So imo, or you take the "Don't cheat to advance yourself within the game." or you'll have to create a huge adictional list of rules. Never forgetting that "Teleportation" do NOT exist... it's only a sell+buy on other depot, and since Triphistory patch is already in admin client version...

best regards,
ST2
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.