Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #165

To whom it may concern:
On January 12th, Server 1, kkimlabs started out the game by doing a transportation cheat, doing one way rail lines. After he was caught, he said that he waited for the admin to leave, which was why he did it. The other players and I were wondering how his profit was four times that of the rest, and so we were displeased to find out that he had been breaking the rules. When asked to restart his company or leave, he refused. No admin was present, so we decided to !votekick him, to which he then would change his name to gibberish so we would have difficulty spelling it, and then to which he made multiple accounts, and kept coming back. After again asking him politely to leave, he started making excuses, and continued to engage in mockery, to which I then decided to complain. I would call his nonsense nothing short of Trolling and mockery, and he had ruined the game for me and others, who just decided to drop out. Please exercise you best discretion.

-Imploringly,
Peter Schiff, Euro Pacific Capital.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #167

I am just going to follow up: kkimlabs has taken to full time trolling me, with intent on being exceedingly offensive. I asked him to "Leave me alone", to "Get lost", and gave him enough warnings, stating, "This is the last time I will ask you". What he keeps going on about is how I am an exceedingly bad player with bad style, and that I should really listen to him for advice, etc etc etc; acting as if he is supposedly being "Helpful", and just giving "Advice". As said, I told him time and time again to leave me alone, and because I do not know of any command as to how to ignore players, I decided to report it here. If I am not mistaken, this is in violation of rule 8, and beyond this, act in your best discretion.
~

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #169

It would've been better if you took screenshots to actually show us what happened. Not that I don't believe you.

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #170

I've never seen anyone cheating in this game before. Are you sure he didn't sell his trains and so managed to get a headstart against you guys?

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #171

I was there to see this so I will say everything in the first post is true. The whole network he built was designed for one way transport of coal, then he changed his name and logged in multiple times to avoid !votekick

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #172

But if it was designed for one way transport, he could always sell the train in the destination depot and buy new one in the coal mine, right?

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.