Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #173

yes exactly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #174

Oh didn't realize it was forbidden as I've seen many players doing it.I was spectating WeeD's opening the other day to figure out how he always manages to pull off such a good early game and learned this trick.

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #175

sormi wrote: Oh didn't realize it was forbidden as I've seen many players doing it.I was spectating WeeD's opening the other day to figure out how he always manages to pull off such a good early game and learned this trick.

We didn't had any rule in the past about this... But we have now for about 2 weeks or so which states:

Rule #13: "Teleportation" is NOT allowed. For example: You can not make a 1 way train line and sell your train upon arrival to create a new one in the beginning of the line! Trains should go BOTH ways!

So for WeeD this is also NOT allowed even though he is an admin...

We included this rule because we had alot of complains about this from other players...

Peter Schiff: About the issue you told us about... We will keep an eye on this user when he comes online. The next time it's indeed a good idea to create a screenshot of the case you are talking about and make a link to it so that we can see it (you can upload screenshots to for example: dropbox.

Thanks

Frank

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #176

And that is against rule nr 13! wich we implemented after he did it a week ago.
Keeping BTPro.nl servers troll and cheat-free! beware!
  • Ivanoz
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • There is no spoon!
  • Thank you received: 2

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #177

Frank wrote: Peter Schiff: About the issue you told us about... We will keep an eye on this user when he comes online. The next time it's indeed a good idea to create a screenshot of the case you are talking about and make a link to it so that we can see it (you can upload screenshots to for example: dropbox.

Thanks

Frank

Please bear in mind this player specifically said he waited until admin went around so he could cheat :(

Re: kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating 12 years 3 months ago #178

Ah, good one... The next time he comes online and is cheating or annoying and no admin is around please perform the following steps:

1: Create a screenshot of the actions he is doing which irritate people
2: In the chat use trigger: !players, it should give you his host name. copy that hostname.
3: Reply in this topic with the screenshot you created and paste his hostname so we can ban the guy if appropriate!

Regards,

Frank

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 kkimlabs - Trolling and Cheating - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.