TOPIC:

I am applying for moderator! 7 years 7 months ago #5479

In-game name: Yolobrony2014
Time-zone:EST
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:yes, but only once for bad language
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them:yes
What times are you most active?:most days after 2:30 PM EST
Sex [Male/Female] : Male
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?:I think it would step up my game as a player on the BTPro Community and make myself feel like i have some power, of course i will only use that power for good things! Thanks in advance!
BroHoof B) /)(\
-DrBronyGamer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am applying for moderator! 7 years 7 months ago #5480

seriously Yolobrony2014 ?!

well, sorry if I miss some... but I'll try a chronological sequence:
- 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | and now this one!! I won't get into some details because now are irrelevant ^^

Yolobrony2014 : there's somethings you need to understand (not in order of importance):
- IRC presence is the most important - IRC details are here - there you can help players even not being an admin - AND this is what I say to all people and it's how I act in several ttd channels where I'm not admin... but try to help - as possible!;
- Become an admin to "(...)step up my game as a player(...)" and "(...)make myself feel like i have some power(...)" are preciselly the reasons we decline applications. Being an admin is NOT about yourself!!

To start, and if you don't have a dedicated IRC client, you can use this link to connect to the our IRC chat channel or this one to follow servers action and see how things work.

Been a while since your first application but, sadly, my decision will be equal. We need people to help the gameplay and fairness ingame... NOT people in pursuit of "power".
IF you want to help, there's 2 links above to our major IRC channels. I'm probably the most active admin... but not the only one! Within our free time we try to help players ingame and people getting used to work with our system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: typos
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 I am applying for moderator! - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.