Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Score cutback? 11 years 11 months ago #637

I've noticed that you get not the amount of credits for the same gameplay as before the outage. There is a drop to a third or so. Is this a bug or a feature? If it is a feature, it busts the whole all-time scorecard.
  • Ben
  • Ben's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Score cutback? 11 years 11 months ago #638

Ben wrote: I've noticed that you get not the amount of credits for the same gameplay as before the outage. There is a drop to a third or so. Is this a bug or a feature? If it is a feature, it busts the whole all-time scorecard.

These are the original values. There was a pretty large period where scores were all fucked up, now they're back to normal.

Everything is reset at 1.2.0, don't take the current scoreboard seriously

(or don't take any scoreboard seriously, because it's just a gimmick for fun)

Re: Score cutback? 11 years 11 months ago #639

Indeed... Thanks Zalmar for your response...

Zalmar is right... We had a pretty large time where the scores were bugged and we couldn't figure out what the problem is / was... Now we have tranfered to a new server yesterday and everything seems to work as intended again...

When OpenTTD 1.2.0 is out we will reset all scores to zero (the history will be kept, but we will start counting with 0 for everyone) so that everything is fair and we have a fresh competition to get into the top 50...

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin BTPro OpenTTD Community
openttd.btpro.nl

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Score cutback? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.