Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

stopped getting any points? 3 years 1 week ago #7713

Hi there. it looks like I stopped getting any points for finishing my games. Usually playing on 31: Cargo or 33: Busybees. Am I doing something wrong or have I missed something? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

stopped getting any points? 3 years 6 days ago #7714

Hi jayjayek,

That's unfortunate. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We didn't hear anything about any problems with the points system... Usually when something is wrong with the score system we hear it immediately as you can imagine ;-). Having that said, please make sure that you login to the game WELL IN ADVANCE with your account before the game ends. You need to be online in the game and in your company to receive the points at the end of the game. Also, please check the text at the end of the game. If the text for example says that you received x points, but you don't see them on your account, then we might have a problem.

My advise: use the BTPro OpenTTD client and make sure that you press that login button at the beginning of your game. Then make sure that you didn't get disconnected and well before the game ends check if you are logged in with the command "!me".

Hope this helps, let me know if you keep on experiencing problems.

Thank you and best regards,

Frank
Server Admin

Last edit: by Frank.

stopped getting any points? 3 years 5 days ago #7717

Thanks Frank for your quick reply.

I am always using BTPro client and whenever I login to any server I click on "log in" button straight away.

I have managed to play few times and be online through the whole game and all I get at the end is the congratulation message with the time it took me to complete the game. And there is no additional information about the amount of points gained.

I tried to attach few pictures, but it didn't work so please find links to my dropbox below:

www.dropbox.com/s/txwml8s6xgveadw/20210411_020752.jpg?dl=0

www.dropbox.com/s/78fmrm013oof1nu/20210412_234509.jpg?dl=0

Regards
Jay

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 stopped getting any points? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.