Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Points for score 6 years 2 months ago #6361

I have only question: how the points calculate? Smtimes it can be 19 point smt 10 in the same servers/goals.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Points for score 6 years 2 months ago #6362

I'll quote myself, on a post that I found with a quick search:

Therefore, we use a ScoreMultiplier, per server, to keep things balanced! And, fun fact about our points formula: on CV servers there's a CompanyValue (obviously) that's replaced for the Population if the Goal is CB, for BBGoals if server #33 or Cargo if for #31. So, the Company Value is only used directly if the goal is CV. Other secondary values used on points calculation are, and I'll start for the most important (that many players ignore): Performance , playedFor (time played), valueToPlaytimeRelation (some math to check Company Value evolution with the time played), companyVehicles (this number is set to 100, if below, because of very short goals), playtimeRelation (comparison between played time and game length). Basically are this ones, the rest are kinda residual, like number of competitors, due the map sizes we use.

I think the basics are all said there ^^
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Points for score 6 years 2 months ago #6363

so, it's a result of special score calculator, not strict table of minigoals like 10 points for i.e.100 cargos per month , 1 points for Versus 10 competitors, ten points for every game years etc .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Points for score - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.