Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Joining stations and industries getting shut down? 11 years 9 months ago #1021

Do some of the servers have joining stations turned off? I tried several times to join a traistation with a bus station on #4 to make an easy transfer station, but it was not possible. I treied 5-6 times with demolishing of all stations, replacing while holdting ctrl in etc. Is there any command I can use to check this? Also check the sharp turn thing?

Another aspect is the time of when industries are getting shut down. Its so fursterating (happened three times now) when you start out with a nice long railway and finally makes the trains and everything, then when the first discharge or loading are starting to happen the refinery/mine/factory etc is removed and you are broke with no possibility other than start over... Is it a possibility to stop this from happen say e.g. first 15 years?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Joining stations and industries getting shut down? 11 years 9 months ago #1022

Ref Joining stations, do the stations have to be next to eachother?

Re: Joining stations and industries getting shut down? 11 years 9 months ago #1074

yea the control button is shut off for expanding stations, so u have to manually leap into an other area, but i think its also forbidden.

About the factory thing i would suggest making your trains and deliveries sooner, because if you take 3 years to finally get a train there i can bet ya there wont be a factory. try to use a close farm/iron ore or something to keep the factory up by deliveries every now and then
  • solo
  • Thank you received: 17

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Joining stations and industries getting shut down? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.