Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ban Errors on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th Sept. 10 years 6 months ago #2191

Good evening everyone,

I personally would like to apologise to those affected by two ban errors that occurred on
Friday 6th September at 23:30 GMT+1 and on Saturday 7th September at 11:30 GMT+1 and on behalf of the adminstration team.

I know a lot of you are highly frustrated and upset that you were mistakenly banned. Please not this ban error affect the majority of the players that were connected to the BTPro servers at those times stated above.

The bans were immediately reversed a few minutes later after the error was noticed but it seems a lot of players did not try reconnecting after the ban was removed.

We are truly sorry about the frustration and inconvenience caused. Please remember that these cases are extremely rare and are always reversed as soon as possible (usually within minutes).

We actively monitor our IRC channels so when such an issue arises, or when an !admin request is sent from ingame we can see it immediately and respond.

I hope those affected will still choose to play on the BTPro servers, as we do are best to provide the community with fun and enjoyable servers for you all to play on.

Sincerely,

cxc
Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: superMclone
  • cxc
  • cxc's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cxc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Ban Errors on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th Sept. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.