Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

All Please Read - A suggestion 11 years 5 months ago #1463

All admin's have may different qualities, our servers have closer admin's due to the nature of of the game client we use to administrate the game. One thing however is clear, each admin is different!

Unfortunately this has led to questions being raised in both BT-Pro and N-Ices respective servers as to whether or or not Guidance notes as well as Better written/worded rules should be in place, players should expect a level of uniformity from admin's, and likewise admin's should have a list of does and don’t s before acting on such features as permanent bans.

In recant weeks I have kick players from a game for what I think was spreading another admin's has said that he would not treat as spreading but our rules do not make it clear enough as to what is and is not spreading. Another admin has given a permanent ban to a player who could not log back into his own company personally I believe that’s harsh but I have to respect that the admin had his reasons.

I would like to hear ideas from both sides as to whether or not it's time to implement a shared set of guidance and rules for admin's and players alike so as we all can start to take a more professional and fair approach to dealing with issues that affect all of us. In doing this we will not only let the players know what to expect from an admin, but also allow admin's to work together to make a better game for players.

People we do this for free, in some cases we spend money on providing a free service and we do this in our spare time, let's try to make life easier and not harder for ourselves.

Dodger007[admin]

BT-Pro :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 All Please Read - A suggestion - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.