Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

¿No está aún el clinete de la nueva versión 14.1??? 1 month 2 weeks ago #8475

¿No está aún el clinete de la nueva versión 14.1???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

¿No está aún el clinete de la nueva versión 14.1??? 1 month 2 weeks ago #8476

Hi Granaweb,

We are not ready yet to upgrade our servers to 14.1 unfortunately. Won't be to long I hope!

Best,

Frank

¿No está aún el clinete de la nueva versión 14.1??? 1 week 2 days ago #8510

I like how you deleted my reply about the 14.1 client actually being ready and you just needing to update your servers.

Edit: well now they're updated. I thought this would broaden our playerbase, but at this time of day (5pm Pacific, that is midnight UTC) there's not many people on our server. I also thought with an expanding player base we could bring back the Yeti or Road King server.

Last edit: by bootmii.

¿No está aún el clinete de la nueva versión 14.1??? 1 week 2 days ago #8511

I don’t know if you noticed bootmii, but we had a lot of issues last couple of days and actually lost data in that process.

I haven’t deleted anything, but in the course of restoring the server I did have to restore the database of a few hours back, so it could be that your post was in that few hours that we lost… (the system makes a backup once a day at 00:00)

Now everything is back, but apparently your post is lost. Please repost it if you can.

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 ¿No está aún el clinete de la nueva versión 14.1??? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.