Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BTPro Client 12.1 bugs 2 years 3 months ago #8149

I'm playing the game in version 12.1 and I see some minor bugs in BTPro client related to Settings -> Vehicles -> Controls & Orders -> Order's Shortcuts, where you define the behaviour of left-clicks with Ctrl/Shift/Alt keys.

Bugs are:

1. No matter which option you choose (using arrow buttons) you always see "do nothing" text, which is not correct, because different settings are applied.

2. There is no way to use Shift+left-click shortcut, because it is always overriden with cost estimation shortcut. So, if you need a shortcut to transfer cargo, the best option now is to use Alt+left-click instead of Shift+left-click.

I will report these bugs to BTPro Client developers, I'm sure they fix them someday.

For now... Happy New Year!
  • tomb
  • tomb's Avatar Topic Author
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tomb. Reason: typos

BTPro Client 12.1 bugs 2 years 3 months ago #8150

thx Tomb. i alreadiy hit this bug today, was not sure how to bypass and if it was just me.

BTPro Client 12.1 bugs 2 years 3 months ago #8152

I have installed the new update but I can't form a new company. I am just shown as Spectator.
Help please

Ross

BTPro Client 12.1 bugs 2 years 3 months ago #8157

Hi. You need to open "Online Players" window (find it in menu under the icon with company manager), then you'll see "(New company)" text with the button on the right side. Press that button to create a new company. I hope it helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, Rosco
  • tomb
  • tomb's Avatar Topic Author
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

BTPro Client 12.1 bugs 2 years 3 months ago #8158

OK found it in the new panel

BTPro Client 12.1 bugs 1 year 11 months ago #8204

Here is small patch for Shift+left-click shortcut, if it helps somebody:
src/command.cpp | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/command.cpp b/src/command.cpp
index d2ef3f2a6..f6a2f889d 100644
--- a/src/command.cpp
+++ b/src/command.cpp
@@ -264,7 +264,7 @@ static const Command _command_proc_table[] = {
 	DEF_CMD(CmdModifyOrder,                                    0, CMDT_ROUTE_MANAGEMENT      ), // CMD_MODIFY_ORDER
 	DEF_CMD(CmdSkipToOrder,                                    0, CMDT_ROUTE_MANAGEMENT      ), // CMD_SKIP_TO_ORDER
 	DEF_CMD(CmdDeleteOrder,                                    0, CMDT_ROUTE_MANAGEMENT      ), // CMD_DELETE_ORDER
-	DEF_CMD(CmdInsertOrder,                                    0, CMDT_ROUTE_MANAGEMENT      ), // CMD_INSERT_ORDER
+	DEF_CMD(CmdInsertOrder,                           CMD_NO_EST, CMDT_ROUTE_MANAGEMENT      ), // CMD_INSERT_ORDER

DEF_CMD(CmdChangeServiceInt,                               0, CMDT_VEHICLE_MANAGEMENT    ), // CMD_CHANGE_SERVICE_INT
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 BTPro Client 12.1 bugs - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.