Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Firs server information! 11 years 11 months ago #770

I will try to update this information topic more once i get some spare time but for now im going to share the most important information :)

Firs is for the moment the only Newgrf server we are hosting and a list of content will come soon.
Mainly its a server for the full industry replacement set wich totaly modifies the game experience and you have to play differently to achieve success here.

*On the FIRS goal server you are encouraged to bring friends to do some COOP play because the 500 million goal may take as long as the 1500 goal on a longgoal server.
*COOP/TEAMPLAY does not reduce the amount of points you get at all. so you can bring many friends, start 1 company and it will have no effect on the amount of point you get at the end of the map.

*Passengers is not the goal of this servers. therefor there are only a few cities on this map. with the purpose of giving players somewhere to drop goods and other wares meant for cities.
*FUNDING TOWN is enable on this server. yes it costs quite a bit to set one up but the cities you found on this map belong to you and no other player may enter you'r city without permission!

I now challenge you all to gather a friend or 2 and try set some good scores on this map! :) gogogogogo!!!
Keeping BTPro.nl servers troll and cheat-free! beware!
  • Ivanoz
  • Ivanoz's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • There is no spoon!
  • Thank you received: 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Firs server information! - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.