Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

lost connection to the server while my company won the game 4 months 1 week ago #8389

I just played a Game on the Server 29.
My connection to the game was bad the whole time and i lost connection amy times.
But the problem is, i lost connection again and couldn't reconnect until my company had won.
But because i wasnt loged in to the game at that exact moment, i didn't get any points.
is it possible to give me that points manually?

many thanks

Panda
The topic has been locked.

lost connection to the server while my company won the game 4 months 1 week ago #8391

Hi ThePanda,

Those connection issues sound a bit strange... are you sure it wasn't your local connection, wifi or something?

We are using a dedicated server which is hosted in a data center in the UK (if I'm not mistaken) on a high speed connection, so it sounds a bit odd that you had a bad connection to the servers...
Unfortunately when the system didn't assign you any points, I'm not able to do it manually. That would involve inserting records into the DB tables manually, which is not a possibility at the moment. Furthermore I would manually need to calculate the number of points you should have received, which is a pretty advance sum which normally get ran, so I can't do that manually easily.

Sorry for the bad news. I hope you will play another killer game which will get you plenty of points!

Frank
Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThePanda

lost connection to the server while my company won the game 4 months 1 week ago #8393

yeah sorry, that was poorly written. the connection problem was definitly on my side!
my request was only the recovery of my points.

but ok, that sounds a little overkill for some "irrelevant" points :D

Thanks for your fast response!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 lost connection to the server while my company won the game - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.