Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

High Score 2014 CV Table is not updating 9 years 4 months ago #3771

High Score Table - Top 50 Company Value Players of 2014: is not updating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

High Score 2014 CV Table is not updating 9 years 4 months ago #3772

I don't know enough about it to know if there's any time-delay in the updating or not.
But since you're not on it, if I'm not mistaken, how can you be sure it isn't updating?

Then again, some further checking made me notice that on the overall 2014 scores I have 75 registered games, but combined CV and CB 2014 scores only gives me 57 registered scores. So something isn't right somewhere.

Thanks for reporting.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Last edit: by vGelder.

High Score 2014 CV Table is not updating 9 years 4 months ago #3773

I have been keeping an eye on that list for weeks because I need to be on it, or someone with more points than me needs to be on it.

There is something wrong and it have been wrong for some time when number 50 is like this:

Jurg // 23 games // score 264

I know for sure that there is like 150-200 players that have higher score than that! (in CV games)

High Score 2014 CV Table is not updating 9 years 4 months ago #3776

Well I noticed I climbed higher up the table when I invested time in the extreme goal servers, therefore i'd of thought it was to do with how much CV was accrued over all games a user finished, but a preference given to those who had acquired their points and associated CV from higher goal servers.

Of course this is just conjecture, or my understanding of it.

Therefore it would be feasible to win games with no-one else playing, where net yeilds of points are low, but high CV value is added to the table, thus, allowing "Jurg" with less points but a higher CV value than the 200 other potentials with higher scores but lower CV totals.

Last edit: by Commodore. Reason: Additional input
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 High Score 2014 CV Table is not updating - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.