Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Server #32 - A Server in motion 7 years 3 weeks ago #5945

Server #32 was refitted to a shorter version of last Father's day Tournament (8K pop goal but doesn't mean it's easier :P) and with random climates.
General idea is to make this server with similar settings of the latest tournament or, why not, attend some VIP's suggestions. It's VIP Exclusive server, what means only VIP's can start new companies. Even tho, non-VIP's can join existent companies ^^
Edit: Won't be a change each week, players will determine that, but lets say each couple months?! Well, lets see ^^

Hope you enjoy the games and, as always, suggestions are always welcome :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anni, eLbot, tomb
  • ST2
  • ST2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2.

Server #32 - A Server in motion 7 years 3 weeks ago #5946

Have to try this one
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2

Server #32 - A Server in motion 6 years 8 months ago #6134

as title says, "A Server in motion" so...

Now Server #32 is, basically, last Tournament Round 1, with the next differences:
- Passengers and mail will appear, but only counting 2% of it to the goal (similar to #31);
- Random climates so, always keep an eye on Goal GUI - and yes, Toyland can appear too ^^;
- Scoremultiplier was increased, compared to Training server... give me feedback on how it goes ;)

As was told before, this server will work with people's suggestions for settings and, since it's a VIP only server, guess who have the word on it ^^
Ofc, Anni said to me several times to make it public, because it was always empty!
Personally, among the 27 regular server we have, that's kinda normal. OpenTTD player base isn't that high!
And that's why we have "VIP only" servers, because VIP's are people that help us, by donating, admining, programming, etc!

And that's why I created server #32 - there was a space between #31 (old) and the after #33 (used that ID because was the closest to BusyBee(BB)).

This settings are, because:
- Knogle needs a place to play, and with some other twists;
- Server #32 will always be "VIP, with regular rules ";
- I expect VIP members give suggestions (or I will simply apply latest Tournament settings ^^);

Damn... I just wanted to say: Server #32 was changed xD
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Last edit: by ST2.

Server #32 - A Server in motion 6 years 8 months ago #6135

I will play it soon (in a couple of days) and give you feedback. Thanks for "the motion" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

Server #32 - A Server in motion 5 years 8 months ago #6703

And, as the title says: A Server in motion!
Last months have been hard but finally grabbed some free time to what I've being saying for some time now: try a RV only CB!

And now, here it is: server #32 is now a CityBuilder with Road Vehicles only. Limit is 800 RV's for a 8K goal and to allow random climates it's running the xShunter CB gamescript (regular).

Server #32 will remain a VIP server only as a "Thank You" to the people that help us. And ofc, will keep its "motion" as suggestions are given :)
Meanwhile, made Road King server (#K2) not exclusive to VIP's... lets see how it goes ^^

About server #32, all suggestions and opinions are welcome.

Enjoy the games :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Server #32 - A Server in motion - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.