Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

mr.mr 11 years 10 months ago #944

so I was just playing on the long goal server and mr.mr screwed the entire game up...

[imghttp://img35.imageshack.us/img35/391/messedupshit.png[/img]
I have a save game of it as well, the thing that botters me the most is: after the guy was swiped and cleaned the entire server stopped... and I was about to win in an hour or so... leaving me with a very bitter taste in my mouth....

How did it all got so out of control? There was another guy who was playing nicely along untill he started waterwalking his way to gold and he got away with an warning, after some time I purchased private wells, he did and this pink guy immediately build a 20x4 station to take it away... I was annoyed by this but hey it's legal on this servers so I have to live with it... therefore I also did it on the other guy when he was building wells... he got really upset by it and started blocking, so an admin was called and eventually had to reset him.... so his private wells where for grab, I was a bit faster but leaving enough space for as well pink as me to use this (seemed fair to me) he than proceeds to block the living shit out of etc... and then the server was stopped, no points, no glory, nothing.. just a very nice online 13yr old annoying kid-actions experience...

Ivanoz you where there when this happened, what happened to the server?

greetz,
Displayedlamb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: mr.mr 11 years 10 months ago #945

yep. server crashed to the overload when all his stuff got erased.

and this overloaded the server running all openttd servers we host. for now server 2 will be offline for the rest of the night.

if you have a save file before the crash i could use that to resume the game i think.

thats all i want to say for now because i am a bit mad and when i am mad i should not talk to much public as a person of authority here.
Keeping BTPro.nl servers troll and cheat-free! beware!
  • Ivanoz
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • There is no spoon!
  • Thank you received: 2

Re: mr.mr 11 years 10 months ago #948

It was not mr.mr but dr.dr I already replied on this but it seems that the message got erased somehow: as I already pointed out ingame I posted the savegame, so here it is:
rapidshare.com/files/3335324729/autosave15.sav
if you can resume that game then I dont need points for compensation as this game continues, otherwise I would like to (do I need to contact cxc for this matter by PM?)

greetz,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 mr.mr - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.