Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Destructive player 8 years 3 months ago #4967

Hi there,

I was playing on the Desert SHORT GOAL server and a guy showed up and he screwed up and the game offered me his company for sale. I bought the company. I then invited him to join mine, and he did. Then after joining, he spent five minutes destroying things, little things that it took me an hour to notice, and then left. This was my most recent game, so I think you should look at the logs and ban that player. That is not how you play co-op. I believe that I would have gotten 21+ points instead of 19 if I had not gone from 1.4m in quarterly revenue to 343k. I don't think this player is interested in playing on BTPro. Thank you.

phm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Destructive player 8 years 3 months ago #4968

Game # 2227

Destructive player 8 years 3 months ago #4969

I was online when this game was happening and didn't saw any admin call, because that's the correct way.
Can happen no admin online and in that case post here. Reason is to admins check what's happening in game because, after check logs, you didn't complain once,
- since [2016-01-08 11:32:49] * +ttd-srv4 * !! Unnamed (2/Green) was bought by Player Transport (1/Red).
- to [2016-01-08 13:42:49] * +ttd-srv4 * *** GOAL REACHED! Player Transport (1/Red) (phmadore) has won this game!!!

Edit: Not saying it didn't happen, and if it happened, very nasty move from him ^^
Only saying correct sequence to have an admin to look at it :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Destructive player - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.