Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cortex 9 years 2 months ago #3995

Hi cortex,

You can hide breaking rules, but there are screens of your games. Breaking rule #8 in first game and breaking rule #7 in second game. Do you remember?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by liderlig.

Cortex 9 years 2 months ago #3996

I joined the game a bit after and noticed that he removed that very quickly. I checked the logs and saw that he had built and removed the stations on that tiles. So, the fact that cortex is not a new player, he should already know very well our server rules - and I believe he knows - and removing it only when an admin enters and not when another player warns him, means malice, to me.
And all this together means that we'll take actions. In my opinion, the ban option is kept in case he repeats in future games but I'll talk with other admins and will edit this post with measures taken.

Thanks liderlig for the report :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

Cortex 9 years 2 months ago #3997

At first, do not confuse cortex with CorteX09, are different persons only with similar nicknames. (only to clear ^^)

Tomorrow (or the day after) we'll take away results and points of 5 games won by cortex in servers 15 or 15A as a signal that we don't allow abuses.
Each server has their own "temptations" to bend the rules and in this case very appealing to spread so that the trucks have a shorter route but it's just not right or fair, accordingly to our server rules.
Why tomorrow (or the day after)? Lets give some hours for cortex have a chance to reply at least to say that won't make same mistakes. Because if he's caught again, next solution can be more points/wins taken or even a ban.

note: I was to edit previous post but instead I created a new reply, for the reasons above, to appear as new reply. Hopefully, cortex will read it.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: typo

Cortex 9 years 2 months ago #3998

It is a simplification of the game (especially on this server, where the city must grow quickly). Trucks have shorter and faster route and player during a game have not the problem with supply goods (city streets are free and can be used to supply by passengers and mail and he requires less trucks) and the player does not need to edit the station and move with it (better players moving by the stations from city center to factory during game). Player can concentrate only on one thing.

(using Google Translate)

Last edit: by liderlig.

Cortex 9 years 2 months ago #4000

punishment applied and since was spotted doing the same, the punishment was the removal of wins and points of latest 10 games (5 in server 15 and 5 in server 15A)

I'll try to get cortex's attention for the fact and that similar rule breaks must stop in possibility of being banned in case of recurrence.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Cortex 9 years 2 months ago #4004

OK ST2 !!! bo to do the same to all players who wrong !to cut points ,so far i have not seen anyone that !!!i am glad i invent punishments new !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Cortex - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.