Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ESC 9 years 3 months ago #3753

An user while playing server 13A had started an company close to the location of where I had placed a station for builing later since I had another line that I had to connect. So, I go to connect that line and start on the one I had built at Sardington, but I found that the user had built an bus station and had the mail truck on Full Load Any Cargo in that shared city. So Palmer had tried to talk to ESC but he wouldn't respond and keep builing. And refused to do anything else.
  • Kyler
  • Kyler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ESC 9 years 3 months ago #3754

Alright, so I was just lurking in the IRC like normal, and I saw a guy complaining so I checked it out. The initial issue wasn't the full loading but that he had moved into the town. I later on found out he was full loading while just checking things out.

It's pretty clear what was going on...

Also bringing notice of the fact ESC is from japan and that is the reason he was unresponsive...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyler

ESC 9 years 3 months ago #3755

In my opinion, this isn't even near a bannable offense, but yes, the first of the two pictures definetely shows a rulebreak on the full loading in RV-shared cities.
Thanks for reporting, and I'm sorry there were no admins online when you called for an admin.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for all the admins if we won't take any actions on this right now, but we will however keep it in mind when we encounter this player breaking any rules in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyler
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 ESC - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.