Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

vGelder corrupt 10 years 3 months ago #2416

vGelder ban me the other day for stolen coal..., instead who blocking me. He reset my company and later ban.

Today Tehesi from Neatherlands (#100) use a clone for terraform and blocking, then I called vGelder and he reset my company..., you need do something why that corrupt admin.

He kick me all the time (in the game and chat) for don't talk with other admin.

You need do something, or i leave these servers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WaldeckTBD.

vGelder corrupt 10 years 3 months ago #2417

Please do leave!

You're not welcome on BTPro servers for another 6 days atleast, since I banned you for 7 days yesterday, for real and continuous offenses. You keep changing your IP around, working around the bans (3 different IPs so far).

And you're not welcome in our chat because you are rude and offending people (mostly me) when there.

I have witnesses, including another BTPro admin and the logs (saturday somewhere between 0:01 and 3:00 am CET) will prove that you were breaking multiple rules, were offending me and that I warned you multiple times, finally resulting in a ban. I immediatly regretted giving you so many chances to improve your behaviour.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Last edit: by vGelder.

vGelder corrupt 10 years 3 months ago #2418

rude and offending??? plz said the true :)

Yes, you and Wolfe or something like that; I called you because one blocking me and don't do nothing, only you ban me for steal coal and because who blocking me said you ("he/she said ban him")... (read the rules ;) or maybe it's you boyfriend), and now I need do something for play because if i call you, you reset my company...

Maybe I offending you because you offending me first :)

And my ip changes when I turn off/on the router (if you know something of computers, you would know ;) )

So plz, said the true and stop kick me for game and chat, I don't want talk with you (corrupt admin).

Last edit: by WaldeckTBD.

vGelder corrupt 10 years 3 months ago #2419

I'm telling the truth. It would be nice (and refreshing and surprising) if you would do the same.

First of all, there was a conflict between you and a player, which I tried to resolve. The other player accepted that he broke a rule and after I fixed both your rulebreaks, I was ready to unlock your companies after you had read the rules and agreed to play by them. The other player had no problems doing this, but you did.

After some more talking, I unlocked your company and you all played on. You called me back a few times to the server for alleged rulebreaks that weren't there. For example, you thought that other players taking the same iron ore as you, was a rulebreak, even though rules clearly state that primary resources are free to compete on.
You also called an admin every time you were building a track and ran into someone else's tracks (that were built earlier) and demanded that they would build bridges or tunnels because they were blocking you.

After warning you multiple times and finally warning you a last time, that any rulebreak of you would result in a 7 days ban, I banned you.
This was for an act of sabotage. You were taking coal to an airport, where you had it do nothing for 3 years, just to compete with the other players. On it's own this is, in my eyes, not a bannable offense, but together with all the other offenses and some Spanish bad language (there's google translate, everyone can find out what you say), I felt it was long overdue.

After being banned, you changed your IP and started to do fake admin calls on multiple servers and you came in to chat, gloating that you could change your IP and using some more bad language.

After that I found you a few more times at our servers, usually server 7. Breaking another few rules, including votebanning the person you had a conflict with earlier, using 5 clones to make the vote pass.

This is the reason why I reset and kick you whenever I see you play on our servers.
You're supposed to be banned from our servers, so you shouldn't be able to play at BTPro untill Saturday the 7th of December.

So please stay away from all the BTPro servers untill then. You're welcome to play again at Saturday the 7th, but only if you can play by the rules and listen to the admins ofcourse.
  • vGelder
  • Thank you received: 55

vGelder corrupt 10 years 3 months ago #2420

WaldeckTBD wrote: rude and offending??? plz said the true :)

Yes, you and Wolfe or something like that; I called you because one blocking me and don't do nothing, only you ban me for steal coal and because who blocking me said you ("he/she said ban him")... (read the rules ;) or maybe it's you boyfriend), and now I need do something for play because if i call you, you reset my company...

Maybe I offending you because you offending me first :)

And my ip changes when I turn off/on the router (if you know something of computers, you would know ;) )

So plz, said the true and stop kick me for game and chat, I don't want talk with you (corrupt admin).

You need to stop acting childish and grow up. The way you're acting now (and how you acted previously) is unnaceptable. vGelder is in no way corrupt. I witnessed you break multiple rules and get warned for them. You continued to break them and annoy admins with false admin calls. So, you got banned. Then you continued to behave innapropriately by coming on IRC and calling us TARDS, then repetedly change your IP to spam admin calls in-game. You don't deserve to be unbanned, you're lucky (and should be thankful) vGelder is keeping the ban temporary.
William Wolfe
  • Wolfe
  • Thank you received: 0

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 vGelder corrupt - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.