Discoinferno sabotaje 2 years 6 months ago #8038

Discoinferno sabotaje !
Attachments:
  • cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discoinferno sabotaje 2 years 6 months ago #8039

I started another game, as well as sabotage and revenge ... server 7 has become a disaster! admits I'm not and the pleasure of the game is gone ... what do you say boss Frank?
  • cortex
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Discoinferno sabotaje 2 years 6 months ago #8041

Hello cortex :)

I'm not boss Frank and not very active lately, but I need to say this: If I had to point a player with revenge actions, that FOR SURE would be YOU!
Let me explain: Since Ex's servers, Speedy's, n-ice's and now BTPro, I've seen your actions, many times when I had a company, playing the game and toward to me. Good times for 2 reasons: had time to play, and time to watch players behaviours.

About you, cortex, I can say this words and, hopefully I hope don't need to repeat them for the 10th time!! About Discoinferno, I'll let other admins judge his actions, as I can't be online as I was before.

Now, words to cortex and Discoinferno: remember that the game is as it, for fun (meaning of the word). BTPro tries to provide an enjoyable place to play OpenTTD. When a player is caught trying to bend the rules or counter acting of what previously mentioned, actions will be taken... And, please note, we do NOT allow revenge actions so, don't start any!...Are bad for your blood pressure :P

I remember a game I had on Kurt's servers that I finished the game with 4 buses (CV), only because the biggest company started competing with me. Obviously I didn't won, but the drill of surviving and not going bankrupt till the game ends, was a victory by itself. And I remember that game because of the fun I had and, for me, that's the spirit of OpenTTD (CV games, CB games, no goal games or whatever), and should be of any other game!

Finally, I hope the message is understood, because admins understand the meaning and objective of the game, whatever the final goal is!
Sorry the long post, just wanted to force cortex to use a translator and have Discoinferno reading this too :D

Enjoy the games and don't worry about making boss Frank angry... you must worry about making ST2's truly angry!!

Have fun ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, cortex, tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Discoinferno sabotaje 2 years 6 months ago #8043

hello ST2 !!! I'm sincerely glad that you came back and congratulations for the child :) otherwise we both know each other well :) health and only joy !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
  • cortex
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Discoinferno sabotaje - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.