Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Banned? 5 years 10 months ago #6585

I have a question me too...
i need to know what happened that i'm banned from all servers... i don't know the real cause...
but i remember, there were some German players used impropre votekick against me, they were 2 in one team, and they used every 7 minutes, they broked my regulary game, then, i remember i sent to them some bad words... when the "game finished"... already they continued to use votekick improprierly to broke my game... and give my lost patience.
Dear ST2, could you give to me the reason for my BAN ? ... then, what's the way for knowing who did that impropre use of votekick ? they were German... they were very unpolite persons.... ST2... i haven't IRC... then, we need to have to communicate only there.

see you
  • mgn81
  • mgn81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Banned? 5 years 10 months ago #6586

Wasn't my ban but after checking logs it's good. Long story short: they called an admin for violation of rule #8 (that even myself already caught you breaking) and, since no online admin, they used the server suggestion, with votekick. They even reported the situation on our IRC. Your final words didn't help at all.

So, not having IRC isn't an excuse, there's a link HERE that allows you connect to our channel via browser. There you can talk with me or the exact admin that banned you.

Thank you for your understanding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anni, mgn81, Bassmo
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Banned? 5 years 10 months ago #6587

It was me who banned you.
Reason: I know you have viloted rules before, so if other players told me you did it again, i belived it. And the final drop was your final words to other players.
As ST2 mentioned, you can join IRC and we can have a chat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, Bassmo

Banned? 5 years 10 months ago #6590

dear Ms. ANNI
thank for your reply... i could understand about violation rules, but, to ban somebody, i think is a little bit exagerate !!!
about the dispute i did with these 2 deutchland (german) guys, is about the impropre using of votekick, isn't a good way for have reason of saving rules !!!
About details, if you have the story of that game i played... the event where mentioned in that list:
1- germans put bus station in the central part of city, i gave their place and i put my bus station around the city.
2- germans increased city by new roads, but one of these road in northern part of city were not squared as these other he made, then, when i wanted to increase bus stop with post-lorry stops, i did a little mistake about giving parallelism to these 2...
3- i made an airport for my business in that city, he wanted to do the same and he put near my "wrong stops", then rule 8 say stops have to be near and continuative... then, he putted near my stops without asking to me before and it were impossible to me to safe my rule in that case, because for make my regular stops, i were forced to make a bus tangent to their airport, but it is impossible, with system programmation,,,,
4- they said to me about my rule-break, i adviced to them to move their airport or erase that, for giving the possibilities to me to safe my rule... but they didn't... they started to use impropre votekick, then, the dispute started ... normal processing with bad words in more languages...

i think that's the way for unban me, then, you need to change some modalities of defense of rules... the kick and the ban is only powerfull when admins cough in concrete the players giving "bad way" ... not by somebody said to me......

thanks

P.s.: i'm using Pale-moon browser, then your IRC accessible by browser is not available... impossible to chat with you... already i've not time to chat... only one step time fore write these comment...
  • mgn81
  • mgn81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Last edit: by mgn81. Reason: editing

Banned? 5 years 10 months ago #6591

Hello mgn81

I was one of those two germans (you seem weirdly focused on this?).

In that city we had built public transport to grow it. You later established a public transport infrastructure and mail service as well. You also built an airport to fly in some cargo.

When the city grew to a decent size we decided to build an airport ourselves and feed it using our established public transport. After we did this, we realized your rule violation and notified you. On the other side of the road from our airport you had linked 2 bus stations to 2 truck stops, seperated by a square of city. The bus stop saw ZERO people going through even until the end of the game. At any point you could have just removed the bus stops OR the truck stops to reestablish them as a new, seperate, station in the same position. However you insisted we move our airport so you could link them around the corner.

Why would we? YOU broke the rules in the first place and insisting on us to move a whole airport so you could link a bus stop that sees no traffic is just ridiculous. One does not "accidently" link stations in that way. You could have built around the corner according to rules before we placed our airport, but you intentionally did not.

When we told you we would not give in, you told us to shut up so we tried to contact the admin team to handle this.
We would've probably just let it slide if you had not been such a dick about it. You wrote weird stuff which seemed like an attempt at insulting us and your comment upon end of the game just solidifies this suspicion.

When we "abused" the votekick system you were already so far behind, you had no chance of winning. And yes, you did not deserve any points for this game.

Regards from germany.

Bassmo
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, Anni

Last edit: by Bassmo.

Banned? 5 years 10 months ago #6593

@mgn81: I've seen many excuses of people/players and from you, not even a reason why you should be unbanned. For me, and knowing that was a repetition of rule violations from your side, you really got lucky I wasn't online at the time... because from the way you reacted (words) I would probably have banned you and remove 5 of the games you got points. But, for now... what I can say is: your temporary ban expires at "05/27/2018 18:00:19". Unless you present us a valid reason to be unbanned earlier and, at least, an 8 line poem to Anni, the expiry date is the previous one.

About Pale-moon browser, next image says it all - your will stated our decisions:

Edit: tempban was extended to "05/31/2018 15:14:25" for bypassing previous ban with a different IP
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.