Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1624

I have specifically warning you to stop placing signs joking around other players building styles. Yes, was directly to you, not in public chat. Since don't break any rule, each player can play as they want or know how. And if the intentions are to help other players, give suggestions to them on how to make better. Only saying "PROBLEM" don't help in many times, but it's a indication (despite the fact many players don't see competitors signs, as explained here ).
It's a known fact your lack of respect with other players and server rules... But I won't take that as a acceptable behaviour, mocking signs, explosions or whatelse your brain come up to. I'll repeat my words used some years ago to other player: "Respect to be respected". Because OpenTTD is a free and opensource game don't consider that as the same that you can do whatever you want in multiplayer games. Enjoy singleplayer for that.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1630

i hereby unbanned you Jeebus, but keep in mind that we keep an extra eye on you now.. the next time you are caught breaking the rules you will get a permanent ban, which will not be undone! lets hope that i am right about that you learned your lesson.. next time we will not be this polite. i am giving you a small hint Jeebus: read the rules carefully...

enough for now, your last chance..
do not hestitate to ask me or anybody else of the operators/admins for help and questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned for using signs. - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.