Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1608

Ivanoz wrote: The part where you ignored an admin is enough reading for me :)

Which part was that?

At no point did he saying anything along the lines of "stop putting up signs". He says here that he warned me during the game...well he literally did say that in the game - all he said was "warning" - did not say what the warning was for and at no point did he say not to put signs up.
  • Jeebus
  • Jeebus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1609

well, I could simply ignore this because some people never change! I could place entire logs too, but this gives the ideia; it happened after I say to this player to stop placing signs mocking other players...
[2013-01-06 07:03:12] <%ttd-srv3> Jeebus (Green): maybe i could write messeges in rail peices
[2013-01-06 07:03:58] <%ttd-srv3> ST2 (Spectator): you have a company... play! or you can use !resetme and join spectators
[2013-01-06 07:20:21] <%ttd-srv3> Jeebus (Green): st2 keeps sending me private warnings

Edit: increased for 4 days for the well known Fliyingphil explosions, disturbing other players on purpose, without any intention of normal playing - example: dl.dropbox.com/u/48606680/Selection13178062.png (and yes... I was in a good mood, that's why only 4 days :P)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1611

you have a company... play! or you can use !resetme and join spectators

So in what language does this mean "stop putting up signs"? Of course I won't play while your there, due to your random booting from for things that aren't in the rules like "explosions"? I don't have probs playing when any other admins on.
Plus the signs are now "mocking" other players? Instead of the screenshot that shows nothing breaking the rules, why not show some screenshots of players being "mocked"?
  • Jeebus

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1612

better idea, ur ban was only 1 day, its over now, so.. you disobeyed-ignored an admin, thats enough reason for anyone of us to ban a player.. be happy you didnt have someone else who had a bad day or something, you couldve had perm.. in the rules is written that you should ALWAYS follow up the commands the operators-admins give you. you dont, you risk a ban, not everything is in the rules, thats why we are very polite when we friendly ask players to remove something, if they dont, they disobey us, and that IS against the rules ;) so for my idea.. please, play the game, stop whining, we arent perfect, neither are you, accept it, or leave it.
do not hestitate to ask me or anybody else of the operators/admins for help and questions.

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1613

My opinion? Listen to the mods whether they are right or wrong, most likely they will be right, after all they are the ones with the banhammer :|
Hi I'm badz at the gamez, and you know it!
  • Kripis
  • I suck @ OpenTTD

Re: Banned for using signs. 11 years 3 months ago #1623

Maybe Teuntjuh (and Kripis - what are you trying to earn some brownie points?), you should actually bother reading what I wrote - specifically the part where I said I got warnings that only said "warning" and didn't specify what for. Also, no one asked me to remove the signs. The ban is not over either- It still says banned when I click on any of these servers.
  • Jeebus

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned for using signs. - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.