Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Some questions about CB rules 2 months 1 week ago #8420

I don't remember exactly if this was part of rule #5 or if it was a separate rule but I remember clearly we were not allowed to build unused roads in neutral cities and helping them grow was not an excuse. Does this rule still apply? edit - it was pointed out to me that the rule speaks of shared, not neutral towns so that's cleared up.

edit - new question - rule about no blocking or land reservation used to include limit of 1 unused station per player. Is this still the case?

Next question is about the "golden rule of CB" - all rules that apply to neutral towns also apply to player town - this would mean we are not allowed to delete roads and shape their layout to our liking. Only 1 piece of road? Come on...

And bonus question but I think I know the answer xD - what's the stance on stuff like the bridge trick to help force small buildings away or trees trick to help boost player rating in towns?

That's all I could think of for now and don't get me wrong please - I am not trying to find out how far I can push the line xD It's just my first day and already ran into some questionable players xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kraFtzu.

Some questions about CB rules 2 months 1 week ago #8425

You may grow a supply city, but do not extend so far out the a competitor has no chance of placing a station with decent cover area.

Blocking in any form is considered illegal if it is clearly to annoy fellow players. Using a station which happens to hinder another player, no real problem. Just communicate with eachother if it becomes a problem.
In your hometown we don’t mind if players destroy road, parks, statues to make room for other buildings. But placing useless rails or other items to force the ton to stay compact is considered unnatural/unwanted.
If you are concerned while playing if it is illegal, just ask for admin, if we are online we can asses the situation and give you advice on what is or isn’t allowed.

Enjoy the game.

Some questions about CB rules 2 months 1 week ago #8428

Thanks, and yes! I now that you mentioned it I remember using it like this - reporting myself just isn't something that comes to mind naturally =D Thank you for assisting and keeping law and order in these troubled times =)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Some questions about CB rules - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.