Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Particular situations... 11 years 6 months ago #1256

despite the fact that with a max size of train with 7 tiles, a transfer one sized with 5 tiles is plenty enough. and gets even more weird in a short goal. ofc, I always like when players are creative :) example: dl.dropbox.com/u/48606680/Selection549354525.png . ofc, can even get bigger to the sides and with all station parts connected and used so, don't fit here: "Don't build stations or station parts that serve the sole purpose of increasing the coverage area, sabotaging other players, increasing the station/town rating or decreasing the distance to another station."

Ofc, only my opinion, and I'll never call silly to server settings or to other person suggestions, since fundamented.
  • ST2
  • ST2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: Clarifying last sentence

Re: Particular situations... 11 years 6 months ago #1257

Well I think that example is a case of 'sole purpose of increasing the coverage area' as there is no other reason for the station to be like that, and I would ask the player to change it.

The settings have been the same since the server was started and seem to work ok, its a quick server so settings allow some flexability and quick building style. I usualy have a bigish station dropping off by my factory using single lines from nearby farms as well as a mainline, so its easy to get bigger than 7x7 tiles without any kind of exploits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Teckers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Particular situations... - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.