Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6749

thank you :)
But, for other players sake, please hide their IP's - but the post it's on you!

First of all I don't mind to tell you the same words anytime but since it's a public forum I won't for this particular reason. What i think about you personally is something you should already know.

Thank you again :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Last edit: by ST2.
The topic has been locked.

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6750

Since you like logs so much ... How funny that u're stating to people that there was no bans... (which can be checked in logs you immediately take them off after you figured out how retarded your actions were)
Oct 07 01:28:14 <ttd-srv12A>	Tasefap (Light Blue): kicks and ban were just too much, we already had our punishment
Oct 07 01:28:15 <ttd-srv11>	xShunter's CityBuilder mod initialized.
Oct 07 01:28:16 <ttd-srv12A>	ST2 (Spectator): state your arguements on the forum, please
Oct 07 01:28:30 <ttd-srv12A>	ST2 (Spectator): no one is banned
Oct 07 01:28:34 <ttd-srv12A>	Tasefap (Light Blue): and let's be real, you kicked me just because
Oct 07 01:28:44 <ttd-srv12A>	Tasefap (Light Blue): with no actual reason
Oct 07 01:28:47 <ttd-srv12A>	Epig (Spectator): and you didn't kick me 
Oct 07 01:28:55 <ttd-srv12A>	Epig (Spectator): like im actually sad
Oct 07 01:29:10 <ttd-srv12A>	ST2 (Spectator): Tasefap: read our server rules: http://openttd.btpro.nl/index.php/forum/11-server-rules/10-server-rules
Oct 07 01:29:15 <ttd-srv12A>	Tasefap (Light Blue): sorry, banned for 2 days but anyways
Oct 07 01:29:28 <ttd-srv12A>	Tasefap (Light Blue): + you were rude
Oct 07 01:29:29 <ttd-srv12A>	ST2 (Spectator): read again: no one is banned
Oct 07 01:30:08 <ttd-srv12A>	Epig (Spectator): does it also say that admins can be assholes in the rules

And please don't tell me you gonna call yourself "fair" or "good" admin after all you've did there.
  • blotek
  • blotek's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6751

blotek: I act as admin here from what I see ingame and what rules state - I DO NOT need a show of words from players not respecting them! What leaves me sad is YOU not being able to respect our server rules! Ban REMAINS!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6752

This post is not for me being unbanned at all. It's just a log to prevent your s...tty behaviors with other players in the future.

You've been a very good guy there and very useful with your skillset. Unfortunately your recent behaviors prove that I was very wrong about you. And logs are just there to prove kicks / bans and threats were completely unnecessary / unprofessional and just complete rubbish from your side. Everyone interested will be able to see it in the log I've pasted that's all...

I just wish this community better admins in the future. People like cxc, Frank, Falco etc. not people like you.
  • blotek
Last edit: by blotek.

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6753

point taken! Respect our server rules and don't act like that again!
Ban REMAINS!

Edit: And as you talk about other admins, that not the current ones taking efforts to keep games fair and enjoyable to all, it's a challenge to make them have a word about your ban!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Last edit: by ST2.

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6754

Since ST2 purposely spam this topic with intention of you skipping previous content with logs with his behavior. Please sacrifice piece of your time to see his behavior. NOTE: This applies to other admins mainly so they can see it themselves - very important !

Note to ST2: ( i know and i don't care) Ban REMAINS!
  • blotek
Last edit: by blotek.
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 WHY AM I BANNED? - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.