Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

0.o 11 years 8 months ago #1069

My friend,i dont know how long u need to finish the game,but if u had better knowledge about the gameplay,you would know that in this certain conditions,starting a new game would have bring you better start respectively a faster game than the one u had just began(cuz of the simple reason all resourses are much much lower than in the begining).In other hand seeing your average score shows me u also need more than 10 years to complete it(just some statistics),so u anyway had more than 2 hours to bed.
2nd The AFK player never got in in the following 2 hours(as he was afk all the time until i restarted),wich means he had no plans about finishing that game.Do u think we all have to wait for an AFK player to finish the game?!?
3rd i have no ego reasons to do anything,all i want when i get into this game is to play(as fast as possible).
Next,i wanted to restart cuz of the obvious better chances at the start of the game,and when i got in i saw an AFK player and two more that have just began, why not to restart?
U say i killed your 15 minz work OMG.And what so big have u done for these 15 minz?u would have builded even more with a new map,but u dont actually care about it.
U've lost nothing but small piece of YOUR ego maybe. . .so it all seems to be up to YOUR ego cuz i never showed mine by behaviour or any other way in this servers(everyone who is longer here knows it)
It was a personal attitude towards me,cuz as u said "game is unplayable when i play",i really dont believe that what u've done in 15 minz is a great loss.
The other player that was in btw,got in after the restart,and started a new company again without whinning about it.
btw i wanted to do the same think as u- have a short(ASAP) game and go to bed.
About redirecting you,i am sorry,didnt know u want a fast game,and next time(if there is) u want a fast game just support me,cuz all i want is fast game/s!So in order to get a fast game my friend,u made a wrong choice........
()

I tried to stand up against myself.
Alas,I am indomitable!
The topic has been locked.

Re: 0.o 11 years 8 months ago #1070

I was already playing, so did the others. You have no right to restart a game just because -you- like it that way. I liked the map layout, two big cities at either sides of the map. I liked my coal trains which generated startup money. You took it away while I was making clear that I didn't wanted a map restart. You said if I had something final to say before you forced map restart .. So => egoistic. If you wanted to start in 1985 you simply had to join at that time or !voterestart with an empty server.

End of discussion.
  • xyz
  • xyz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Last edit: by xyz.

Re: 0.o 11 years 8 months ago #1071

Ok guys, discussion over. Please join irc if you want to follow up with each other...

This topic is hereby locked!
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 GlobeD - Page 4 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.