Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Admin application: Timo 4 years 1 month ago #7096

Hi
I`m applying for the admin role on BTPro servers.
So..
In-game name: Timo
Time-zone: GMT+2(Bucharest)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: No, cause I respect and follow the rules
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them: Yes and I do
What times are you most active?: Weekdays Local Time 21:00 - 02:00, Weekends: longer / got remote and phone app, if I`m bored, I could be active/ Got on the IRC channel
Sex [Male/Female] : M
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?: Cause I like the power and it also suits me/ Cause you need admins ? :)
About me: I`ve been playing Transport Tycoon since 2004, first solo, then on Luukland servers, but when they closed, I`ve joined BTPRO, Played a bit in 2012 or somewhere around that time, then I had a huge break from OpenTTD and rejoined last year but for the longer run this time. Currently engaged in Top 5 for 2020, and hopefully can break the record for server 3. So I`ll be around for a bit, and I guess I could comfort some fellow players with some authority presence while I`m at it. Got some admin and moderator experience from some cs 1.6 servers from 2007-2011, also I`ve read most of this site`s content, so I might consider I know just about enough.

Waiting on your opinion(s)

Thanks guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, Anni, tomb
  • Timo
  • Timo's Avatar Topic Author
  • On BT Pro from 2012
  • Thank you received: 3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Admin application: Timo 4 years 1 month ago #7098

Hi Timo,

For sure we are in need of some moderators. Thank you for applying.

I will check what needs to be done to get the ball rolling. Please be as active as possible on IRC so that we can get back to you.

Thanks again and speak to you soon.

Best regards,

Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: Timo

Admin application: Timo 4 years 1 month ago #7099

Hi Timo :)

If I may add, just ping me when you join IRC (reply can be delayed since quite busy now, but wait because I always reply ^^). There's a full #btpro-openttd channel to explore. And ofc, instead of using mibbit, a dedicated IRC client would be great, just ask for advices on .chat channel and people will help you ^^

Speak to you soon ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Timo
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Admin application: Timo 4 months 1 week ago #8386

hellow gud am. im john aldrin de guia from philippines i would like to apply as a admin in timo apps. im using 2yrs timo apps. i hope you hire me thank you

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Admin application: Timo - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.