Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What would everyone like added to citybuilder? 9 years 11 months ago #2974

Alright, we will work on it. The only thing is that we already have 20 OpenTTD instances running at this moment and the server is at it's max, so maybe we need to exchange a server for it... Any servers you guys have in mind?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What would everyone like added to citybuilder? 9 years 10 months ago #2979

I think we could replace one of the 4k Temperate CB since it's almost as long as 8k CB.

What would everyone like added to citybuilder? 9 years 10 months ago #2980

I personally don't really like the 4k that much, so that'd be fine with me personally.

I think however, the 4k and 8k temp are quite different, even though they're not very different in playing time.
Therefore I'm not sure removing a 4k for that reason is a good idea. I haven't really paid attention to the amount of players on the temp 4k, if it never really goes over 8 players combined on the 2 servers, there would be no need for 2 of them in my opinion, but as I said, I don't have the numbers on that.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

What would everyone like added to citybuilder? 9 years 10 months ago #3003

i will love to see a 8k CB in a little map with less towns to reclaim and less industries were the players have to share big cities as a normal basis.

and also i will like to see some helicopters, no airports allowed only helis :woohoo:

The thing is that in those bigger maps there isnt player interaction very often, and if we manage to do that properly i think it will improve the gameplay

What would everyone like added to citybuilder? 9 years 9 months ago #3055

Hey folks!

I quite enjoyed the FIRS Citybuilder that was up on 99 a while back. FIRS makes everything more fun! Sad to see it now gone, hoping it might be back soon...? :D

I've played around a bit with an (offline) FIRS Citybuilder. I found that adding a small Building Materials requirement from the start really mixed up my standard Citybuilder strategy.

What would everyone like added to citybuilder? 9 years 9 months ago #3056

I've played around a bit with an (offline) FIRS Citybuilder. I found that adding a small Building Materials requirement from the start really mixed up my standard Citybuilder strategy.

neat idea ^^

well, just started the test server with 1st demand being Building Materials. just check the story book to see the town demands and when (population) :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 What would everyone like added to citybuilder? - Page 6 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.