Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible 8 months 2 weeks ago #8327

Hello.
I cannot see all the servers.
Only BTPro servers #5, #30 and #31 are visible.

I just updated to 13.4 version of OpenTTD
Anything else I can check?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible 8 months 1 week ago #8328

I don't see any server.

Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible 8 months 1 week ago #8329

True...Everything dissapeared

Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible 8 months 1 week ago #8330

Yup, no servers online - or at least I don't see any.

Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible 8 months 1 week ago #8331

Apparantly. Everyone switched to a whole new program. Not the orginal softwware, but a new one:

openttd.btpro.nl/forum/30-btpro-openttd-...1-updated-26-12-2021

Download and play it here. Just found out. All the games are there.
See ya'll back online

Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible 8 months 1 week ago #8332

A bit unfortunate that a separate client is needed. Steam players will now never find these servers..

In my experience it's generally a bad idea for open source communities to split, but then, I am not a developer for BTPro, n-ice nor OpenTTD so not really my business :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Cannot see all the servers. Only BTProservers #5, #30 and #31 are visible - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.