Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

i cant start with another player in the same place? 2 years 6 months ago #8040

hello i cant start with another player in the same place and takes coal mines? This is against rules? I play on Btpro 7years and dont hear that
Cortex many games (I don't know why) he often built near me for no reason and picked up mines. There were games that when he went to the server and saw that I have a good time and immediately the end of the game just took the mines, the forest. I never reported it because it didn't really break the rules. Now I started to play similarly to this and calls the admin... In fact, I'm going to always play like this way to build close to him, I want to play close to him and I don't see it going against the rule. Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

i cant start with another player in the same place? 2 years 6 months ago #8042

hello Discoinferno :)

Most what I have to say is openttd.btpro.nl/forum/13-ban-appeals/37...nferno-sabotaje#8041

I think there's no need to repeat myself to you understand that revenge is NOT the option.

Enjoy the games :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

i cant start with another player in the same place? 2 years 6 months ago #8051

God !!! how can you be innocent? after 5 minutes you entered the server and immediately sabotaged ... many games you did like that !!! WHEN YOU SEE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN THE GAME, TELL THE GAMES AND GIVE VICTIMS ...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 i cant start with another player in the same place? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.