Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Moderator 9 years 10 months ago #3037

In-game name:dan
Time-zone:Mon, Wed Thurs Fri, Sat and Sun 4:00 to 8:30
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:Yes because someone started a kxik for no reason
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them:Yes
What times are you most active?: Everyday apart from Tuesday
Sex: Male
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?: So i can help other players and teach them how to play and be a role model like the other admin people.
I do not accept random friend requests.
Discord: DanH_#1699
  • DanH
  • DanH's Avatar Topic Author
  • I love cookies!
  • Thank you received: 6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderator 9 years 10 months ago #3038

I don't really appreciate you reporting your own message, causing me (and the other admins) to get extra spam. We will read this post either way, with or without you reporting it. The reporing option is there for posts that violate rules, offend you or someone, or similar reasons, not for this.

Also, we're looking for people who can act mature and can be objective and who can solve difficult situations. From what I've seen from you, in my humble opinion, you don't qualify to be an admin (yet). You're still very young and I think you underestimate how hard this can be in your youthful enthusiasm.
That's just my opinion, but I think I'm not far off from the opinions from other admins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanH
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Moderator 9 years 10 months ago #3042

I totally agree with vGelder's opinion, specially the part of being very young (you lucky one... enjoy being young, while you can, time flies :P)

but ofc, you can join our IRC channels (see how in contact us top menu link ) to talk and/or watch how "works the backstage" :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Moderator 9 years 10 months ago #3046

I know but I have changed and I am really good at sorting things out. E.G. I sorted out a fight at school and managed to calm everyone down. :)
I do not accept random friend requests.
Discord: DanH_#1699
  • DanH
  • DanH's Avatar Topic Author
  • I love cookies!

Moderator 9 years 10 months ago #3047

good good :)

but for OpenTTD maybe it's better grow up a bit more. There's some biiig players and you're not prepared to them ^^

And from what I saw... you really need to improve your behaviors ingame... more mature, I mean!

For several reasons your application is denied, but enjoy the games :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanH
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Moderator 9 years 10 months ago #3048

Hi dan.

If I it might be helpful I do agree with vGelder and ST2. No only their arguments were quite valide but, in my opion, after what I've just seen in the public chanel chat from BtPro, right now, you don't have the qualifications to be an admin.

Besides that, from what I've seen in your aplication and also from what ST2 and vGelder told you, it's great that you find the interest in this game and in helping other players serving, for instance, as a role model as you well said. Obviously we do encorage that type of behavior in all players. Anyway, being an admin requires not only that but much more. For those reasons we do apreciate your aplication and hopefuly, mantaining and practicing all the above good game conduct examples that make a good player - which you well mentioned - you can re apply for admin position.

Good luck and good gaming ;)
  • tomate

Last edit: by tomate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Moderator - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.