Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 weeks ago #7080

first time i took ban after the screen capture ... this is the reality! in the above case why is it not the same measure ... did I understand that it is screen capture ?! ... I mean that is discrimination! see istoric!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cortex.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 5 days ago #7107

openttd.btpro.nl refused to connect.

when I play this happens ... I can't log in ... how many of these I had and I lost a lot of points .... and Frank SAYS IT IS NOT ... discrimination !!!! am screen capture !!! .... if you make resets automatically give points to players ... that's right !!!

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 5 days ago #7108

not to be misunderstood !!! I play this game a lot ... compared to those who play on the weekend and see all the shortcomings ... including an acute lack of admins :(

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 5 days ago #7109

Cortex, I am busy with the website to make it https instead of http. Therefor it can happen that the website is for a very short time down. Just keep on trying to login and DON'T login all the way at the end of the game. Just login when you start so that you are sure that when the game ends your login is registered.

We currently indeed are short on active admins / moderators. Of course all our moderators are doing their job in their free time, so it's pretty hard to find moderators who are always online. We need to do it with the things that we have.

Now with the Corona crisis we also see a big increase of players, so we are doing the best we can! You can count on that!

Thanks

Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: cortex, ST2, tomb

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 3 years 11 months ago #7116

again !!! when I play and I can't log in ... discrimination !!!! I am the village of technical data and philosophies ... I give 15 days ban my .. ok? ... but losing a lot of points is ok ????? ... IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME !!!! AND ONLY WHEN I play !!!! ..virusii ??? !!!

Last edit: by cortex.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 3 years 11 months ago #7117

Cortex,

Why can't you response normaly?
OpenTTD is a free opensorce game, be happy when you can play for free.
When one of the servers is not onine for some reason, you can always play standalone.
Or do something other sensible with your live.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb

Last edit: by Beusichem.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? - Page 10 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.