Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7028

ok Frank! only one remark if you allow me! ... IS IT DISTRACTIVE TO STAY WITH 2 TRAINS 40 YEARS IN K3 SERVER? ... if yes, and ok !!! have a nice week ... no stress :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cortex.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7029

now I'm talking seriously! am I unlocked again? I saw now that I can enter !!
  ........... I repeat! I did not do anything and I did not enter to play and I did not change the ip as you blame me because I do not understand ... I think it's a mistake .... I DID NOT PLAY ANYTHING TO_ INTERPRET WHAT YOU

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7031

I did not say you change your ip adress yourself so that you can play again. I just mentioned that you were playing under a different ip.
Most probably your internet provider changes your ip adress every now and then. So i did not punish you extra for playing under a different ip adress, but i did mention not to do it.
So let me say it once more to be clear: do not play until coming sunday, even if the server lets you play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7034

Beusichem! almost 2 weeks I didn't play !!! what is your pleasure? to report /// aberrations or to play ???? I watched your games and you are a great disappointment for me !!! YOU ARE A frustrated /// INFECT JEG CHARACTER! I THINK THAT ON THE FORUM THERE ARE NO RULES :))))))

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7035

cortex wrote: Beusichem! almost 2 weeks I didn't play !!! what is your pleasure? to report /// aberrations or to play ???? I watched your games and you are a great disappointment for me !!! YOU ARE A frustrated /// INFECT JEG CHARACTER! I THINK THAT ON THE FORUM THERE ARE NO RULES :))))))

Cortex, seriously man, what is your problem?
He did nothing wrong except report your shitty behavior. Which, if i look at this forum posting can be nothing but true!

I am seriously considering to ban you completely from our servers.

Why are you writing comments like this? Can you explain what is going on in your head?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb, Beusichem

Last edit: by Frank. Reason: Typo

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 2 months ago #7063

Frank,

Today another player Gordon, did the same trick.
He was winning the game on the k3 servers suddenly and he was 15 million behind.
I had almost 98% of the target and than someone wins only by cheating the game.

Is there not a way to stop this

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? - Page 8 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.