Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Donate Info and Privileges Info 12 years 2 months ago #161

Dear All,

Since we have setup a donate option I thought it would be a good idea to explain what we will use the funds for which we receive from our valuable players:

As you know keeping a server / community like this costs alot of resources / money, like: Hardware (Servers), Bandwidth, ALOT of time for all people involved, etc... This is why we have setup a donate option.
If you can spare some money, please invest it in our community so we can provide everyone with a better experience on our servers! It doesn't even have to be a big amount of money, even small amounts are VERY welcomed...

So, now for the part: what are we planning to give you in return:

1: With the money we receive we can buy ourself new hardware, bandwidth, etc. which will result in new servers, better performance, gameplay, etc.
2: On the forum you will get a special "Donator" status (See other players profile that have Donated :-))
3: In the game, everytime you log in, the players will get a message that we welcome one of our beloved donators back to the playground (which will be you :D)
4: Later we want to implement some privileges in the game depending on how much you donated (like kick or temporary ban players who irritate you, etc.)

When you donate an amount please make sure to leave a message in this forum or private message me where you say that you have donated so that we can give you all the privileges mentioned above.

If you would like to consider to make a donation to BTPro, Please check the "Contact Us" menu item which options we have for you to make a donation to us :-)

Thanks alot in advance to even consider to make a donation and best regards,

The BTPro Server Administration team
The following user(s) said Thank You: DNS2
  • Frank
  • Frank's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 373
Last edit: by Frank.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Donate Info and Privileges Info - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.