Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Server 8 feedback 12 years 1 week ago #653

Ivanoz, CXC and myself have just had a really interesting game on server 8. FIRS leads to a very different game experience and seems VERY well suited to coop play as there is always lots to do. I would hightly recommend having a look at FIRS link on ottd wiki to get an idea of the different game mechanics with the industries :)

It's going to be a great server, map size and goal seem good (at least if you have a team), however town size and growth needs to be far smaller to balance the game
  • Teckers
  • Teckers's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Teckers. Reason: sp

Re: Server 8 feedback 12 years 1 week ago #654

Dats a lot of different stuff.

Looks good, I'll try it some time. Bit afraid some people will just go for passengers and ignore industries because it overwhelms them - especially since towns are pretty big.

Re: Server 8 feedback 12 years 1 week ago #665

told you so, lol

Re: Server 8 feedback 12 years 5 days ago #673

Changes made: Only one city present on start. Funding cities is on (but highly expensive :D ) So no more passengers on server 8 !
  • cxc
  • Thank you received: 35

Re: Server 8 feedback 12 years 4 days ago #674

Why no towns at all? I would maybe prefer a less amount of towns, smaller starting size and slower growing speed. I might miss the point here, so enlighten me why no towns at all is the shiet ;)

It would be funny to still get rid of produced goods, use airports/planes and use trams.

/kaptnen

Re: Server 8 feedback 12 years 4 days ago #675

Towns are not included in the game because they're the easiest way to make money, and that's frankly not the point of FIRS. It's a challenge to interconnect all the industries you have at your disposal, and there's always something to do; therefore great for co op play. Nobody likes co op though, lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Server 8 feedback - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.