Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Annoucment 6 years 9 months ago #6083

Hello everyone.

Due to unfair treatment and honorless behaviour I would like to ask for deleting my account.
When I am writing about unfair treatment I am thinking as well about those who were loosing against me.
Fair and real competition is the clue of challanging and having fun from the game.
Thanks to everyone who were playing with balls.
  • DDeyro
  • DDeyro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Annoucment 6 years 9 months ago #6084

DDeyro : I don't understand your "rage quit". You know that we have a "!admin +reason" command to players ask for admins assistance in case of rule violations or to clear some doubts into gameplay specifics. Sometimes, admins have to take harsh decisions ( TragacSrb can confirm that) for the sake of fair and fun gameplay ingame.

There's several ways the game can be abused and exploited turning the gameplay unfair, sometimes touching the sabotage intentions (bannable action) BUT, it's to an admin to judge! From what I've seen last 14 hours, all admin calls were attended and solved, thanks to our GREAT admin team, and you haven't made one call! Remember that all BTPro servers are competitive ones, and competition for resources will, and gladly, happen, BUT where our rules always apply! Because of the variety of the gameplays and goal types we provide, we can't make a set of rules per server -(very hard for the regular 27 OpenTTD servers) - so, sometimes, some grey areas/actions can happen ingame - It's where admins have the final word!

To end: remember that admins are volunteers and abdicate of their free time - (where could play, watch movies, or whatever) - to keep fair games in our servers. We can't be on all our servers all the time and, as I said, that's why "!admin +reason" command exists - If happens an admin don't acknowledge the call (we have personal lifes too ^^), best way to act is: Make a savegame, couple screenshots and present your case here, fundamented!

DDeyro , hope you understand my words, because the post I'm replying to, it's almost like someone saying: "I have brown hair and for that can't build trains, It's unfair!". It kinda makes no sense, but I tried to reply with dignity ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, dodger007, Robertkruijt, tomb, DDeyro
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: typo

Annoucment 6 years 9 months ago #6085

Well, I didn't judge anyone of the admins, they did thier work perfectly, and I can not say a bad word for any of them. They were helping me many times.
All I' saying is the rules that players are prefering are killing the basic of fun.
The point is I'l not accept conduct like " We don't like 'ur style, so you will see how it is" by the cheating way of executing this.
Some of players tried to show me that in "legal" way and I fully respect them.
bw. Repair command "!playerinfo".
Don't delete it yet. I'll try, but I fell that's not worth my nerves.
Thank you and best regards.
  • DDeyro

Last edit: by DDeyro.

Annoucment 6 years 9 months ago #6086

Delete it honorless bastards!
ofc I could reinstall normal client, but why?
  • DDeyro

Last edit: by DDeyro.

Annoucment 6 years 8 months ago #6117

It took me a month and i still cant understand a word this last post is saying, anyone care to help me?

Annoucment 6 years 8 months ago #6120

I wish I could help you Robertkruijt, but I also don't get it xD

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Annoucment - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.