Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Second round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 5 months ago #2306

Hello Everybody,

The Second round for the intercommunity tournament against n-ice and novapolis will be taking place on Saturday 26th, 15:30 GMT/UTC/WTF being hosted by N-Ice.

There will be spectator placers available on this server for people who wish to watch the game progress. If you do join in on the server, please remember to keep public chat to a minimum. If you press ctrl + enter, this will enable spectator team chat, allowing you to talk as much as you like without disturbing / distracting the players.

The Second match will take place on a specially made 5Bn Company Value Goal Server, This will be on a temperate Landscape. The teams will consist of three players each, there will be no substituting players midgame.

The game will begin in year 2000, so monorail is available. The vehicle limits are as follows: 600 trains, 150 road vehicles, NO planes, NO ships.

The game is expected to take up to four hours to reach goal (including pre-game announcements)

The BTPro team is made up of the following players : WTF, Sexten & Cossack

We also have a shortlist of players that can take one of the places in the team if one fails to show before the game starts. This includes the following players:

Geldis
vGelder
NaB
HSquishy

If you wish to put your name down as a reserve player then please post down below so long as you are available on that time or see me on IRC and I will add you to the list. Please note this will not be a first come first serve basis. The ordering on the reserve list however indicates which people will be picked first, second, third etc and is entirely based on my opinions.

For the Intercommunity Tournament a special N-Ice rule set will be in force, which has some benefits for tournament play over the standard BTPro Servers.

I Will arrange a seperate Topic for the people that are interested in playing in this Tournament Game with Qualification Details as-well.

Regards,

HSquishy
Server admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by HSquishy.

Second round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 5 months ago #2313

The time of the 2nd Round has been announce for the : Saturday 26th, 15:30 GMT/UTC/WTF

Please make sure your available @ this time.

Good Luck All that participate.

Regards

HS

Second round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 5 months ago #2321

Sign me up as a reserve :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Second round details - Intercommunity Tournament - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.