Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC:

Is the server down? 3 months 4 weeks ago #8748

Trying to find any BTPro servers and cannot.
I played yesterday and today it says the last server I played is "+cq7g7jk"
  • Smash
  • Smash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the server down? 3 months 4 weeks ago #8749

Yeah i have the same problem. I didnt see any btpro game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the server down? 3 months 3 weeks ago #8753

turned out that the BTPro servers stopped advertising to the master server of OpenTTD. That's why the servers weren't in the multiplayer list anymore.

I have restored the advertisement to the master server, all servers should now be visible again in the multiplayer list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the server down? 1 month 3 days ago #8762

cant see any of the servers.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the server down? 1 month 3 days ago #8765

Yeah, so it looks like on the 22nd of August someone tried (or maybe even succeeded) to hack the webserver we are using. I notice Wordpress backdoors, which is why my token login and controller authentication don't work anymore.

I have fixed it now, hope it stays online. Otherwise I need to do a lot more than removing the vulnerable files on the webserver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aldoras

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the server down? 1 month 3 days ago #8766

Thank you!!!
Tried other servers (different providers) and it sucked :D I'm too accustomed here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Is the server down? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.