Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Server restarts after one hour of "inactivity" even when players are playing 2 years 5 months ago #8062

sorry your forum is also buggy and I wasn't able to recover the posting I lost due to some scripts on the web page hanging in Firefox and I don't want to write it all over again. Just fix your damn cr@p, having all your software overloaded with "useful junk" doesn't always end in a good gaming experience.
  • Ben
  • Ben's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Server restarts after one hour of "inactivity" even when players are playing 2 years 5 months ago #8063

lol... Ben... seriously?

Read back your f*cking message and think what we are actually running here... Do you have any cost to play the game we are hosting? No? How the hell do you think we make money on this and how you can make such a lousy post to people who dedicate their time and money to give guys like you a "decent gaming experience"...

Now: Think again and then please type again! If you want to fix our "Damn Cr@p", then please don't hesitate to step forward and offer your services!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Frank.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Server restarts after one hour of "inactivity" even when players are playing - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.